The Sales Funnel : How to create a steady flow of new leads for your business
When – 05/12/2019
9:30am to 4:30pm
Where – Fastnet House, Unit A2 Church View Business Park, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 4FZ
What will the course involve?
What would a consistent stream of new sales do for your business? Would it help to balance out the highs and lows of seasonal cash flow? Would it mean that you could cherry-pick only the customers that were best suited to your offering? Or would it enable you to grow your team, facilities and resources, confident that you can sustain that growth over the longer term?
Most businesses rely on word-of-mouth and recommendations to grow their business in the early stages. But the reality is that, once you reach a certain size, you have to develop a reliable method of attracting and retaining customers in order for your business to thrive.
This approach of regularly attracting new leads is called a Sales Funnel. By establishing a proven Sales Funnel, you can grow your business, confident that your sales will grow alongside your capacity.
In this one-day course we will cover:
- What is a Sales Funnel and how will it help my business?
- How do I attract leads into my Sales Funnel?
- How do I educate potential customers, so that they understand why my business and product is the best choice for them?
- How do I nurture potential customers until they’re ready to buy (without adding to my daily workload).
- How do I get my existing customers to buy more from me, and also recommend my services so that more people enter the funnel?
By the end of the day you will have:
- An understanding of your ideal customer(s), and the best methods for attracting new potential customers to your business, using our persona mapping tool.
- A free CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system in place, so that you can contact and track potential clients, existing customers and new sales.
- A clear Sales Funnel, personalised to your business, which you can put into action straight away to start generating new leads.
This course is aimed at business owners, or business employees, responsible for marketing or business development. It applies to businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to established companies, but is targeted specifically at those that are actively looking to grow.
If you would like to discuss the course in more detail, please contact the Fastnet studio and have a chat with Sarah.